HORSE RIDING PARTIES
£16 per head minimum 8 children
Horse riding parties are available on Saturday afternoons, and last from 1:00 PM until 2:45 PM. They include a half hour walk-out on our ponies (including hire of a riding hat and body protector), and a meal, drink and ice cream in the party room. All that you need to provide are party bags and a birthday cake. We recommend the age range for a horse riding party is from 7 years- 12 years unless your child rides here on a regular basis. Upon booking a horseriding party a deposit of £128.00 is required; this is the minimum number of 8 children at £16 per head.
All parties are on a first come first serve basis and we are unable to reserve any slots. All parties must be paid for in full upon booking.
- When you arrive, your party host will greet you and they will take your cake and party bags into the tearooms. They will introduce themselves and give you a party menu for you to fill out with the children’s names and what they would like for their dinner. The choice is chicken nuggets and chips, burger and chips, hot dog and chips, chip barm or ham/cheese/tuna sandwiches and chips. When the party menu is complete and all children have arrived, the party can begin!
- Once all the children are here, the party co-ordinator will take them over to the riding school and start getting them ready into riding equipment; riding hats and body protectors (this is included in the price).
- When all the children are ready, they will be given a pony or a horse which is suitable (depending on height and weight).
- The children will then mount the ponies and have a half an hour walkout onto Reddish Vale Country Park.
- On returning, the children will dismount off the ponies and we will take back the riding equipment off.
- After this, it will be time to wash hands and have something to eat in our party shed. The children will get the food that they have chosen off the menu, a drink and an ice cream from the tea rooms. After food, your hosts will bring the birthday cake and sing Happy Birthday. The cake will be cut up by the tea room staff and put into your party bags (if required) which will then be given out just in time for the parents to collect their children.