£17 per head minimum of 10 children
Animal Farm parties can be arranged on Saturday and Sundays; Mornings from 11:00 AM – 01:15 PM, afternoons from 01:30 PM – 03:45 PM. Party bags are included, all is you need to provide is the birthday cake. We recommend the age range for an animal party is from 2 years -7 years however up to 10 years is more than acceptable. Upon booking an animal farm party a deposit of £170 is required; this is the minimum of 10 children at £17 per head.
Free entry to the farm will be granted to one adult accompanying their own child. All other adults and children may either wait in the Tea Rooms or pay the normal entry fee.
- On your arrival, your party hosts will greet you and take your cake into the tea rooms. They will introduce themselves and give you a party menu for you to fill out with the children’s names and what they would like for their dinner. You can choose from chicken nuggets and chips, burger and chips, hot dog and chips, chip barm or ham/cheese/tuna sandwiches and chips. When the party menu is complete and all children have arrived, the party can begin!
- Tractor Train rides can be added to your party for an extra £2 per child. The rides will either take place at the beginning of the party or at the end, depending on what time the children are eating.
- The party will begin in the long barn. This is where we keep all our baby animals and small animals. Children will be able to either hold or stroke the animals.
- The children will then take a tour of the farm in which they will meet all of our other animals.
- After the tour, the children will get some free time to go on the bouncy castle, play on the tractors or go on the playground. Usually, they will have 15 minutes of free time.
- After this, your party host will bring everybody a bucket of carrots. The children can then spend 10 -15 minutes feeding all of the animals they have met previously. During this time, the birthday boy or girl can choose his or her favourite animal to have a photo with.
- After this, it will be time to wash hands and have something to eat in our party shed. The children will get the food that they have chosen off the menu, a drink and an ice cream from the tea rooms. After food, your hosts will bring the cake and after singing Happy Birthday. The cake will be cut up by the tea room staff and put into the animal farm party bags for you.
- After food, the children will be allowed to go back into the farm and you will be notified when the party bags are ready. Your party bags, left over cake (if there is any) child’s presents and photo of the child will be ready and waiting for you at the counter for when you are ready to leave.